Eid shopping frenzy reaches its peak on 'Chand Raat' in Pakistan
LAHORE - Eid shopping is on the peak with heavy rush being witnessed in all the metropolises' main markets of Pakistan. Jubilant young girls, women and youth are rushing to markets for buying Eid-related items.
Colourful Eid stalls have been set up at various markets offering different kinds of cosmetics, ear-rings, gleaming bangles, embroidered clothes, jewellery and colourful dresses.
The people belonging to all age groups including women and children are busy in Eid shopping, celebrating the much awaited 'Chand Raat'.
The law enforcement agencies have adopted strict security arrangements in and around the markets across the country.
- Coronavirus infection cases reach 1,495 in Pakistan11:16 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- FM Qureshi says Global fight against Covid-19 requires multi-national ...10:52 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Punjab Govt decides to waive off taxes amounting to Rs 18 billion10:17 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Another special plane carrying second lot of medical supplies from ...09:03 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 12 deaths; Coronavirus cases jump to 1,50011:59 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019