Students along with celebrities are hitting the streets to fight against gun violence
‘March for our lives’ started to emerge after the shooting at Margory Stoneman Douglas high school in Parkland Florida took place on February 14 taking the lives of 17 innocent students. The rest are emotionally and psychologically still recovering from the terror and trauma of the shooting.
Agenda of the peaceful march:
Some celebrities even brought their kids to teach them how to stand up for their rights and fight back the system in order to make America a safe place. Connie Britton brought her son who is in first standard. This was not it Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were seen with their daughter North West. The couple shared an adorable picture with her attending the march.
“Hugs not guns.”
“March for our lives.”
Miley wrote a heartfelt caption:
Thousands of people came on the streets all over America to raise their voices under the same banner:
Taking over the stage:
The participants, survivors and people of America won’t step back until their demands are taken care of by the government. People seem to be furious over the Trump government for being reluctant. Speeches by the survivors were filled with emotions.
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Indian numerologist comes up with a ‘cure’ for coronavirus09:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021