Bilawal's train march kicks off on Tuesday
“Titled as "Caravan-e-Bhutto", the march comes ahead of the 40th death anniversary of late former premier and PPP founder Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, he added.
PPP chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zaradri would depart for Larkana from Karachi's Cantt Railway Station today morning.
A reception camp has also been set up at the railway station for the facilitation of participants. Geo News quoted that arrangements for a special train for the PPP's train march had been finalised.
They said over 1 million rupees were paid by the party for the booking of a special train, which will depart from Karachi at 11am on March 26.
PPP Karachi division president Saeed Ghani visited the party camp at Cantt Station and observed preparations for Caravan-e-Bhutto train march.
Speaking to the media, Ghani said if any hurdles were posed then they would even go on to push the train to go ahead with their march.
He said the speeches by the party chairman had greatly perplexed the centre, adding that Bilawal would make a historic address on the death anniversary of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto.
"Bilawal Bhutto Zardari will expose the incompetence and failed policies of the federal government," the PPP leader said.
- Will you always be mine? Mystery girl proposes man using pink ...09:01 PM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022