Bangladeshi cricketer Sabbir Rahman's 'raunchy' TV ad banned
Nevertheless, the famed cricketer is now grabbing headlines for all the wrong reasons, after he was caught in a raunchy commercial of a non-alcoholic drink called ‘Oscar’.
The ad starts with a war like situation as the Bangladeshi batsman is missing and news going around of him not seen.
Navjot Singh Siddhu’s doppelganger comes up with his ‘Shayaris’ while the West Indies team is pictured celebrating his absence.
Then enters the controversial model Naila Nayem as a seductive policewoman who discovers Sabbir holed up inside his house drinking the non-alcoholic beverage.
The model seductively handcuffs the 24-year-old batsman before he responds that drinking Oscar means "a little privacy is indeed needed".
"Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) has circulated a directive to stop broadcasting of the ad," a Bangladesh cricket board official said.
- Pakistani minister slams India's Modi for leaving world at delta ...10:17 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- China unveils ‘world’s largest’ planetarium08:54 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Justice Isa taken to hospital after health deteriorates due to Covid ...08:41 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Twitter rejoices as Pakistani man's 'wallet return' mission ends ...05:30 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021