National counter-extremism policy to be formulated soon
This was stated by him while addressing the meeting of the steering committee formed by National Counter-Terrorism Authority (Nacta) to formulate the National Counter-Extremism Policy for Pakistan (NCEP).
He said it is time that a comprehensive national doable framework be introduced to root out the menace of terrorism and extremism from the society.
All provincial Home Departments, Home Departments of AJK, Gilgit-Baltistan and FATA gave presentations to the Steering Committee. Discussions were held about issues, typology and causes of extremism.
- Modern Day Education Providers: STEP Schools - A PGC Project03:56 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- PLTA Independence Day Punjab Junior Tennis Championship finals today03:40 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Iraqi actress to sue fat-shaming British newspaper03:21 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Independence Day - Pakistan announces prestigious civil award for ...02:45 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Independence Day – First teaser of re-recorded Pakistan’s ...02:14 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- ‘Vampire jelly mask’ – Hira Mani reveals secret of her glowing ...12:11 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Late Pakistani pop icon Nazia Hassan to be featured on New York's ...09:47 AM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Hania Aamir's latest video breaks the internet07:50 PM | 12 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022