National counter-extremism policy to be formulated soon
This was stated by him while addressing the meeting of the steering committee formed by National Counter-Terrorism Authority (Nacta) to formulate the National Counter-Extremism Policy for Pakistan (NCEP).
He said it is time that a comprehensive national doable framework be introduced to root out the menace of terrorism and extremism from the society.
All provincial Home Departments, Home Departments of AJK, Gilgit-Baltistan and FATA gave presentations to the Steering Committee. Discussions were held about issues, typology and causes of extremism.
- Pakistan's best shortest format players assemble for National T20; ...07:58 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Top PR, event management agencies announce Pakistan’s first council ...07:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mirza Ishtiaq Baig included in PML-N’s economic advisory council06:12 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video goes viral04:35 PM | 20 Sep, 2021