Pakistan never allows anyone to use its soil for violence: Basit
In an interview to Indian newspaper in Delhi on Sunday, Basit said that Pakistan had no relation with the Uri incident and to accuse Pakistan before any investigation was not right attitude of India and added that war against terrorism could not be won without cooperation between both the states.
The high commissioner also said that more than 70,000 Pakistani citizens and 6,000 security personnel had sacrificed their lives in fight against terrorism.
Abdul Basit warned that all those who were talking war should know that Pakistan knew how to defend itself in every kind of war. He also stressed that India should stop with its atrocities inside Kashmir valley.
- US envoy calls on PM Shehbaz, reaffirms commitment to strengthen ...09:53 PM | 1 Jul, 2022
- World's highest polo festival kicks off in Pakistan's Shandur09:16 PM | 1 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan, India exchange lists of prisoners, fishermen08:15 PM | 1 Jul, 2022
- Maya Ali faces backlash for wearing revealing dress05:10 PM | 1 Jul, 2022
- Ramsha Khan sparks outrage for praising Ahad Raza Mir07:00 PM | 1 Jul, 2022
- SidNaaz fans left teary-eyed with Shehnaaz Gill’s throwback video06:40 PM | 1 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022