Pakistan's Pride: Laraib Atta Esakhelvi, the girl behind visual delights in X-Men, Godzilla, Gravity and many more
LAHORE (Staff Report) - Laraib Atta, daughter of legendry singer Atta Ullah Khan Esakhelvi, is Pakistan’s first youngest female visual effects artist who is taking Hollywood by storm.
Unstoppable is the word best described for Laraib Atta. Being the first youngest female visual effects artist from Pakistan, Laraib has left no stone unturned to make her identity in Hollywood.
Laraib stepped in to Hollywood at the age of 19, back in 2006, when she first started working for advertisement for George Michael, Rolling Stones and Disney.
At the age of 16 got in to the first Hollywood film project, Johnny Depp’s Sweeney Todd, 10,000 BC, and then the Chronicles of Narnia sequels.
She worked for Olympics promo China, Nike Football World Cup Promo that was aired all around the world and she became part of big VFX and media companies including BBC, Sky, and also Spanish TV.
She has been part of the team that worked on Gravity, Godzilla, and X-Men and many more.
- Palestinian-Israeli conflict: Pakistan urges UN to play its central ...12:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Cameras installed in Islamabad police uniforms to improve performance11:51 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Petition filed by woman to halt the finale of Mere Paas Tum Ho11:46 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019