Pakistan's Pride: Laraib Atta Esakhelvi, the girl behind visual delights in X-Men, Godzilla, Gravity and many more
Unstoppable is the word best described for Laraib Atta. Being the first youngest female visual effects artist from Pakistan, Laraib has left no stone unturned to make her identity in Hollywood.
Laraib stepped in to Hollywood at the age of 19, back in 2006, when she first started working for advertisement for George Michael, Rolling Stones and Disney.
At the age of 16 got in to the first Hollywood film project, Johnny Depp’s Sweeney Todd, 10,000 BC, and then the Chronicles of Narnia sequels.
She worked for Olympics promo China, Nike Football World Cup Promo that was aired all around the world and she became part of big VFX and media companies including BBC, Sky, and also Spanish TV.
She has been part of the team that worked on Gravity, Godzilla, and X-Men and many more.
- T20 World Cup rolls into action today as Oman face Papua New Guinea ...10:53 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Four children among seven die in house fire in Muzaffargarh10:28 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan and IMF fail to strike deal once again under $6bn extended ...09:51 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:29 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest daily coronavirus death toll in three months09:11 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Zarnish Khan wants trolls to stop mocking Meera's English09:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Momal Sheikh leaves fans awestruck with latest pictures03:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam’s wife Sara Bharwana’s celebrates her birthday in style09:45 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021