Pakistan's Pride: Laraib Atta Esakhelvi, the girl behind visual delights in X-Men, Godzilla, Gravity and many more
Unstoppable is the word best described for Laraib Atta. Being the first youngest female visual effects artist from Pakistan, Laraib has left no stone unturned to make her identity in Hollywood.
Laraib stepped in to Hollywood at the age of 19, back in 2006, when she first started working for advertisement for George Michael, Rolling Stones and Disney.
At the age of 16 got in to the first Hollywood film project, Johnny Depp’s Sweeney Todd, 10,000 BC, and then the Chronicles of Narnia sequels.
She worked for Olympics promo China, Nike Football World Cup Promo that was aired all around the world and she became part of big VFX and media companies including BBC, Sky, and also Spanish TV.
She has been part of the team that worked on Gravity, Godzilla, and X-Men and many more.
- Three-day sports festival kicks off in Khalti Frozan Lake today12:05 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- PM Imran, singer Shehzad Roy share views on promotion of education12:00 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Shafqat Mehmood green-lights launch of Single National Curriculum ...11:38 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Woman declared dead in Pakistan comes back to life, gets up and walks ...11:19 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Lifebuoy Partners with PCB as Official Hygiene Partner for 202111:00 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Natasha Ali shares her wedding pictures with fans07:43 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Faysal Qureshi reacts to news of couple confessing to sexually ...07:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Muneeb Butt shares a heartwarming father-son moment03:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021