2020 will be election year of Pakistan: Bilawal Bhutto
RAWALPINDI- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari on Friday said 2020 will be the year of transparent election in the country.
The Pakistan Peoples Party Chairman said this while addressing a rally at Rawalpindi’s Liaquat Bagh on account of the death anniversary of former prime minister Benazir Bhutto.
He also recalled the services of party founder Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and Benazir Bhutto for the country and its people.
Bilawal said former premier Benazir Bhutto provided rights to women, freed the media and elevated Pakistan’s name in the world.
He said and added political orphans are panicking, their puppet rule is shaking. “They are unable to run the country and economy," he expressed.
PPP chairman said a country could not flourish with its people going to bed on empty stomachs. “The country would not be able to function if political orphans continued to rule,” he said.
He said people all over the country are saying goodbyes to the incumbent government.
- Pakistan censures extremist mindset of Indian general11:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Lahore journalist remanded into FIA custody over anti-state social ...11:27 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- NETSOL technologies to ring Nasdaq closing bell on Jan 2108:56 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Senate body approves bill to curb international organized crimes08:13 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- TLP unrest: Khadim Rizvi's brother, nephew among 86 awarded ...08:07 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Malala biopic director admits he still receives death threats03:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Prince Harry makes first public appearance since royal split03:24 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Birthday girl Sajal Aly gets heartwarming message from Ahad Raza's mom03:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019