NAB recovers Rs 4b from Double Shah
NAB believed in transparency and supremacy of law, he added.
He urged the departments concerned to take notice of advertisements of fake and non registered housing societies.
He said NAB had devised a proactive Anti-Corruption strategy to transform NAB into a vibrant organization by adopting zero-tolerance policy across the board against corruption and introduced self-accountability system in NAB under "Accountability for All” policy.
He said NAB had improved monitoring and evaluation system. Under the system, a unique identification number was being fixed on each complaint on the very first day by every regional bureau and NAB headquarters.
The applicants were being informed about their complaints accordingly. This system was called Citizen friendly NAB which was not only to inform the complainant about latest position of their complaint but NAB would ensure transparency in complaint redressal, he added.
- Budget 2021 – Pakistan withdraws proposed tax on internet data usage09:50 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: Every household to get Rs500,000 interest free ...09:29 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: Pakistan allocates handsome funds to wrestle with ...09:12 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan, US navies take part in ‘Passage Exercise'08:40 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Here’s how ‘detective’ Muneeb Butt caught a thief (VIDEO)03:26 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Maya Ali all set to launch her clothing line02:27 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Riz Ahmed wishes to change Hollywood's representation of Muslims05:30 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021