Pakistani construction worker saves children from crane crash, becomes a hero
Khan suffered head bleeding, with multiple fractures . However when the police came to the site his 31 year old colleague was found dead under the rumble after 10 hours of extraction process. The person’s body was then transferred to morgue.
Khan is now fighting for his life in the intensive care unit at Al Qasimi hospital. This news went viral and people are hailing Khan on the other hand the authorities continue to investigate.
Police made several arrests determining the whole incident. Few people from the site were investigated and questioned by the police. The authorities are now looking into the incident and are questioning the senior site managers.
- PM Shehbaz Sharif, CM Hamza Shehbaz appear in Rs16b money laundering ...03:00 PM | 28 May, 2022
- OIC concerned over life imprisonment for Kashmiri leader Yasin Malik01:20 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Govt announces criteria for ‘Sasta Petrol’ relief package12:40 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Pakistan observes Youm-e-Takbeer today12:00 PM | 28 May, 2022
- New Zealand PM pays tribute to Pakistan's Benazir Bhutto at Harvard07:07 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shyra Roy shares her working experience with Hrithik Roshan07:53 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022