Pakistan forex reserves reach $21,611.7m
Giving a break-up of the country's position, a statement issued by the State Bank of Pakistan, the country's central bank, said that it held $16,810.4 million in foreign currency while net foreign reserves held by commercial banks were $ 4,801.3 million on May 20.
The SBP statement said that during the week ending on May 20, SBP’s Liquid FX Reserves increased by $292 million to $16,810 million, compared to $16,518 million in the previous week.
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Indian numerologist comes up with a ‘cure’ for coronavirus09:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Petroleum prices to remain unchanged as PM Imran rejects OGRA's ...09:38 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan looks forward to enhance ties with Europe Union, says COAS ...09:20 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Rawalpindi Ring Road scandal: Zulfi Bukhari resigns as PM Imran’s ...08:28 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartfelt note about ‘soulmate’06:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021