Pakistan’s B3 rating reflects strengthening growth: Moody’s
In its latest report, Moody said Economic output has picked up over recent years and is now rising at a relatively healthy pace.
It is said the implementation of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor will likely support activity further and in concert with energy sector reforms will improve the operating environment for investment.
Moody’s assessment of Pakistan’s “Moderate” economic strength encompasses the sovereign’s very low per capita incomes and the large size of its economy. Economic output, previously anemic, has picked up over recent years and is now rising at a relatively healthy pace.
- Google pays tribute to late Pakistani social activist Perween Rahman10:56 AM | 22 Jan, 2022
- IWMI to help Punjab prepare water data on Governor's help10:39 AM | 22 Jan, 2022
- At least 3 players, 5 staff members contract Covid ahead of PSL 202209:52 AM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan reports 6,540 new Covid infections, 12 deaths as uptick ...09:27 AM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Inside the dreamy reception of TikTok stars Kanwal Aftab and ...04:25 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities condemn tragic Lahore blast04:49 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Why did Princess Diana express interest in interfaith marriage and ...07:13 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021