ECP refuse to give extensions to tribunal judges
The letter requested LHC to set up new tribunals comprising high court judges and all the cases currently being heard by Justice (r) Kazim Ali Malik, Javed Rasheed and Rana Zahid be transferred to high court judges. The terms of the above mentioned judges are going to end on August 31, reported Dunya News.
It is pertinent to mention here that all these 3 judges have given verdicts against Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) leaders.
Kazim Malik had given verdict against Sardar Ayaz Sadiq, Javed Rasheed had given verdict against Khawaja Saad Rafique while Rana Zahid had declared the results of NA-154 as invalid. Siddiqui Baloch had won the NA-154 election in 2013 elections and had later joined PML-N.
- PTI minister tells why PM Imran can’t expel French ambassador11:55 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- 12 security personnel taken hostage by TLP protesters recovered: ...10:53 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Syria goes to the polls next month09:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Marastyal – KPK launches mobile app to lodge complaints against ...08:38 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Unknown persons booked for disrespecting 'King Priest' at Mohenjo-Daro08:04 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Arjun Rampal, Neil Nitin Mukesh test positive for Covid-1902:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021