Imran summons PTI emergency meeting today
According to details, the party’s senior leadership will conduct an advisory meeting in context with the decision of the Prime Minister’s disqualification case.
The Supreme Court of Pakistan is set to announce the verdict on Friday at 11 30 am. A five-member larger bench of the apex court will announce the decision.
Imran to visit Supreme Court today: Naeem-ul-Haque
Tmoro Inshallah will see the beginning of a new dawn for all Pakistanis when the SC announces the decision in IKs petition against Nawaz .— Naeem ul Haque (@naeemul_haque) July 27, 2017
IK will visit SC tmoro to hear the judgement in his case against Nawaz. The most important case perhaps in the history of our country.— Naeem ul Haque (@naeemul_haque) July 27, 2017
- OIC concerned over life imprisonment for Kashmiri leader Yasin Malik01:20 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Govt announces criteria for ‘Sasta Petrol’ relief package12:40 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Electricity tariff to be increased for revival of IMF loan programme: ...10:45 AM | 28 May, 2022
- New Zealand PM pays tribute to Pakistan's Benazir Bhutto at Harvard07:07 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shyra Roy shares her working experience with Hrithik Roshan07:53 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022