The Hour of Decision: Supreme Court to announce Panamagate case verdict today
A 5-member bench, headed by Justice Asif Saeed Khosa, will announce the decision. Two judges - Justice Khosa and Justice Gulzar who earlier disqualified PM Nawaz in the case – are also part of the SC bench.
Panama Papers: Massive leak alleges PM Nawaz, ... 01:39 AM | 4 Apr, 2016
LAHORE (Web Desk) - Eleven million documents were leaked from one of the world's most secretive companies, Panamanian ...
The apex court had concluded hearing the case and reserved its judgement on July 21.
The original five-member bench of the Supreme Court which heard the Panama Papers case is going to issue the final verdict. Justices Asif Saeed Khosa, Ejaz Afzal Khan, Gulzar Ahmed, Sheikh Azmat Saeed, Ijazul Ahsan will be present for the hearing.
The landmark verdict will be announced in Courtroom 1 of the Supreme Court building.
Panama JIT submits final report in Supreme Court 09:08 AM | 10 Jul, 2017
ISLAMABAD - Six members of Joint Investigation Team (JIT),mandated by the Supreme Court to probe the offshore assets of ...
JIT report and Sharif family
The apex court had heard the petitioners and defendants in the case after the joint investigation team (JIT) submitted its report on the Sharif family's financial dealings on July 10.
The JIT report maintained that Prime Minister’s family owned assets beyond its known sources of income. It also recommended that NAB open a reference against the premier and his children.
The three-member implementation bench overseeing the JIT had reserved its judgement on July 21.
Panama Case Verdict Announced: Court orders ... 02:10 PM | 20 Apr, 2017
ISLAMABAD - Supreme Court's larger bench announces the much-awaited verdict of Panama Leaks Case against the ruling ...
In his remarks during the last hearing, Justice Ejaz stated that the bench was already reviewing the matter of the prime minister’s disqualification, while Justice Ijaz ul Ahsan remarked that the court would not back down from its decision.
The petitioners included Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan, Awami Muslim League chief Sheikh Rasheed and Jamaat-e-Islami head Sirajul Haq while the respondents include the prime minister, his family members, and several government officials and departments.
- ‘Golden Man’ of Islamabad meets Punjab CM Hamza Shahbaz12:45 PM | 22 May, 2022
- US invites 19 Pakistani police officers to provide modern training12:06 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Google Doodle celebrates Gama Pehalwan’s birth anniversary10:50 AM | 22 May, 2022
- Celebrities react to Imran Khan’s remarks about Maryam Nawaz09:13 PM | 21 May, 2022
- Pakistani stars attend Cannes Film Festival 202208:45 PM | 21 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly defends herself, gets interim bail in forest fire case09:46 PM | 21 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022