Federal govt is responsible for Karachi deaths: PPP
In a statement, the party chairman said that the federal government had promised that it would end load shedding in six months but had failed to do so after over two years now.
The federal government is also responsible as well as K-Electric for hundreds of loves lost due to severe heat in Karachi, said PPP chairman Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari.
All this proves the government's incompetence, bad governance and corruption, he said.
The N-League created a hue and cry about the Nandipur power project and circular debt when it was in opposition, he said.
“Where does the federal government stand today on the issues of Nandipur and circular debt?” asked Bilawal.
The PPP chairman commended citizens and political parties for raising their voicing against load shedding.
- Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha's wedding to see Hollywood celebrities in ...11:51 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Hania Aamir under fire over latest video with makeup artist11:19 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- King Salman appoints Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman as PM of Saudi ...10:58 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Nine-year-old gets bail so that he doesn't miss classes10:34 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Malala 'so grateful' to husband for holding her hand and awards09:15 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Bushra Ansari faces criticism for receiving anti-aging treatment10:07 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022