Baby’s head removed from body as Pakistani woman gives birth at home in Saudi Arabia
The head of a child was removed from his body during a complicated delivery at home in the Saudi city of Makkah.
According to a report in the Arab media, the situation became quite complicated during delivery of a baby by a Pakistani woman at her home in the Makkah City. The report says the woman was later admitted to a local hospital in a critical condition.
The report says that family members of the woman brought the head and body of the child separately to the hospital.
The hospital administration reported the incident to the police.
The report also says the woman was discharged from the hospital after her condition improved. However, body of the newborn was deposited in the hospital’s mortuary for a postmortem examination.
- Saudi Arabia pumps $3 billion into SBP reserves to support Pakistan ...12:20 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Indian Muslim teacher sacked for ‘celebrating’ Pakistan’s ...11:05 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Samsung Electronics kicks off ‘Samsung Week’ with exceptional ...10:42 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- PAKvNZ: Asif, Malik guide Pakistan to seal 5-wicket victory against ...10:15 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Shaista Lodhi all set to become the new face of PTV's morning show04:59 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in as Faysal Quraishi turns 4804:29 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Minal Khan shares glimpses of her Nathia Gali trip with Ahsan Mohsin ...06:00 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021