PM first time inaugurates construction of three new gas projects in Hazara: SNGPL
ISLAMABAD (Web Desk) - A spokesman of Sui Northern Gas Pipeline Limited (SNGPL) Thursday clarified that Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif for the first time inaugurated the construction of three new Sui gas supply lines in Hazara Division.
According to media reports, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif performed groundbreaking of a multi-million rupees Tanawal gas pipeline project in Mansehra for the fourth time over the last 26 years with zero work on ground.
Naeem ul Haq, spokesman to PTI Chairman Imran Khan, lamented that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif announced development projects, which remained just on papers.
The spokesman said that the construction of three new lines of 12 inch dia line from Abbottabad to Mansehra, 10 inch dia line from Mansehra to Uggi and six inch dia line from Mansehra to Shankiari and Baffa have never been inaugurated earlier at any time.
He said budget for the same has been approved and procurement of materials has started.
- COAS satisfied over LEA’s coherent response for peace in Karachi12:05 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- India, China agree to cool down tension along LAC after Galwan clash10:58 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- India approves purchase of Russian fighter jets amid border stand-off ...10:32 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Stock Exchange sets up fund for attack victims10:26 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- At least 126 jade miners buried in Myanmar landslide10:11 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Khan's home staff contract coronavirus01:32 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat writes a heartwarming birthday wish for filmmaker Uzma ...12:57 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- Samra Raza Mir to release a new song soon12:36 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020