Ogra recommends increase in petrol, diesel prices for Sept
ISLAMABAD – The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (Ogra) has sent a summary to Petroleum division recommending increase in petroleum prices for September.
The Ogra has proposed an increase of about Rs7-8 per litre in petrol and high-speed diesel (HSD) while an increase in prices of Kerosene oil and light speed diesel has also been recommended, reported local media citing sources.
The petroleum levy on both items is now set at a maximum permissible level of Rs30 per litre.
A final decision in this regard will be taken by Prime Minister Imran Khan.
- PM Imran directs to ensure availability of wheat on reasonable ...08:27 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Two students test positive for coronavirus in Punjab11:47 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- ‘You are our heroes’: CJCSC Gen Nadeem confers civil awards on ...09:54 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Saudi Arabia announces to restore Umrah pilgrimage in phases09:32 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Brand Spectrum wins Best Social Media Campaign recognition at ...09:12 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020