In 'hot pursuit' of Honda, Toyota jacks up car prices for Pakistani customers
The latest price hike can be attributed to the devaluation of Pakistani currency against the US Dollar; the greenback touched Rs 164 against the Pakistani rupee this week.
The New price of Toyota Corolla XLi has jumped from Rs 2,109,000 to Rs 2,499,000 with a difference of Rs 390,000.
Toyota 's Fortuner 4x4 Diesel would now be available for Rs 86,49,000 - with an increase of Rs 8,30,000 as per the revised rates.
- 'Four Pakistani students in China get novel coronavirus'03:40 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019