In 'hot pursuit' of Honda, Toyota jacks up car prices for Pakistani customers
The latest price hike can be attributed to the devaluation of Pakistani currency against the US Dollar; the greenback touched Rs 164 against the Pakistani rupee this week.
The New price of Toyota Corolla XLi has jumped from Rs 2,109,000 to Rs 2,499,000 with a difference of Rs 390,000.
Toyota's Fortuner 4x4 Diesel would now be available for Rs 86,49,000 - with an increase of Rs 8,30,000 as per the revised rates.
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan confirm ICC World Test Championship matches against New ...03:45 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- OPPO Reno4 Pro — with a Professional 90Hz Borderless Sense Screen ...03:22 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- IAG Cargo starts London-Lahore service02:55 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Lion King sequel officially in the works01:46 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020