No change in venue for Lahore rally, says Imran Khan
LAHORE (Web Desk) - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan on Friday said that the venue of PTI’s rally will not change.
According to media details, PTI is going to organise a rally at Charing Cross Mall road this Sunday.
PTI chairman was talking to reporters at Allama Iqbal International Airport said that he shall return to Lahore today (Saturday) and will inspect the arrangements made for the rally.
Khan also stated that to organise a rally is PTI’s constitutional right adding that it is the administration’s responsibility to provide security for the event.
He said that the venue of the rally will not be changed as similar events have been arranged at the Charing Cross in the past therefore they cannot be held back from holding a rally at the same venue.
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020