Punjab govt bans Tablighi Jamat stay, preaching in Universities
LAHORE (Web Desk) – Punjab government bans Tablighi Jamaat preaching and stay in University campuses.
According to details Punjab government has issued a new advisory for educational institutions, Dunya News reported.
According to notification Tablighi Jamats will not be allowed to enter educational institutions. The administration will devise a system of intelligence.
Religious sermons in the mosques of educational institutions will be delivered after approval from the administration.
As per the fresh advisory issued by the Punjab government, the mosques in and surrounding university campuses will be bound to get the content of sermons approved before delivering them.
The university administration will also be bound to alert security institutions about the faculty members that are sympathetic of terrorist elements.
As per the advisory, the Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) and Home Department will take action with the help of administration against those that spread sectarian hatred on social media.
Every education institution will be made to rectify defects pointed out by the security institutions within 15 days.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019