Punjab govt bans Tablighi Jamat stay, preaching in Universities
According to details Punjab government has issued a new advisory for educational institutions, Dunya News reported.
According to notification Tablighi Jamats will not be allowed to enter educational institutions. The administration will devise a system of intelligence.
Religious sermons in the mosques of educational institutions will be delivered after approval from the administration.
As per the fresh advisory issued by the Punjab government, the mosques in and surrounding university campuses will be bound to get the content of sermons approved before delivering them.
The university administration will also be bound to alert security institutions about the faculty members that are sympathetic of terrorist elements.
As per the advisory, the Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) and Home Department will take action with the help of administration against those that spread sectarian hatred on social media.
Every education institution will be made to rectify defects pointed out by the security institutions within 15 days.
- Video of elephant playing cricket goes viral11:59 PM | 10 May, 2021
- Covid patients are being 'treated' with cow urine, dung in India's ...11:54 PM | 10 May, 2021
- Covid-19: Punjab to announce SOPs for Eid-ul-Fitr prayers11:42 PM | 10 May, 2021
- PTI-led govt decides to reinvestigate Hudaibiya mills case against ...11:10 PM | 10 May, 2021
- COVID-19 – Bahrain sends emergency medical aid, oxygen to Pakistan10:42 PM | 10 May, 2021
- Mahira Khan’s son believes she should win an Oscar for Maula Jatt09:05 PM | 10 May, 2021
- Ertugrul famed Didem Balcin welcomes a baby boy08:47 PM | 10 May, 2021
- Pakistani stars voice support for Palestine05:22 PM | 10 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021