JIT formed to probe suspects in Imran Farooq's murder case
According to details, the investigation of Imran Farooq’s murder has been sped up as the members of Federal Investigation Agency and other intelligence agencies are on board the joint team. Both the suspects will remain in FIA’s custody during investigation. Director FIA Innam Ghani is leading the team.
Reportedly, the two-member team of Scotland Yard is also in Islamabad and has been permitted to investigate from one of the key suspects Moazam Ali who was arrested from Karachi.
However, the British team also wants to investigate from Mohsin Ali and Khalid Shamim for which the Interior Ministry has asked them to submit a separate request.
Pakistan has arrested three suspects in Pakistan linked to Imran Farooq murder case; Mohsin Ali and Khalid Shamim are accused of murdering Imran Farooq while Moazam Ali is accused of arranging the trip to London for the assassins. One suspect Kashif is still on the run.
- Lower Dir’s civil judge suspended for allegedly raping woman10:09 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- PIA announces to operate 35 weekly flights to Saudi Arabia09:40 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to take new census next year for 2023 general election09:18 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Two soldiers martyred during crossfire with terrorists in North ...08:26 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021