Stockholm Syndrome or survival: Kidnapped school girls kill Boko Haram's prisoners
Missing Nigerian schoolgirls kidnapped by Boko Haram have been brainwashed into killing and torturing the terror group's other prisoners, Daily Mail reported.
One 17-year-old witness told BBC that after she was captured by Boko Haram, she was told she would become the wife of one of the militants.
When she refused, they slit the throats of four men in front of her - and said she would suffer the same fate if she did not co-operate.
The teenager went on to marry a Boko Haram member, was repeatedly raped and is now pregnant with his child.
She said some of the Chibok schoolgirls were held in the same camp as her, and they urged her to comply with their terrorist captors - and killed Christian men in front of her.
"(The girls) told us, You women should learn from your husbands because they are giving their blood for the cause. We must also go to war for Allah."
Human rights activists at Amnesty International said their own research uncovered evidence that a number of the Chibok schoolgirls were now fighting for Boko Haram.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 07 December 202108:42 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan PM seeks ‘comprehensive strategy’ to curb violence12:57 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- First time in history, Pakistan presents national security policy to ...12:35 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan Water Week 2021 kicks off to explore sustainable ways in a ...12:19 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan inaugurates first 'plastic road'11:35 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat gearing up to host Bigg Boss themed reality show05:05 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Hania Aamir's adorable video while playing with dog goes viral04:48 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- 'Pawri girl' spotted having a fan moment with legendary singer Hadiqa ...03:00 PM | 6 Dec, 2021