Asia oil prices dip on oversupply concerns
Crude dipped after two days of strong gains which saw the commodity soar past the benchmark that makes financial sense for producers to restart production.
Prices had been falling following the global financial market turmoil that followed last week's British vote to bolt out of the European Union.
Official US data released on Wednesday sent oil on an upward trajectory when it showed the country's commercial crude inventories falling by 4.1 million barrels to 526.6 million barrels in the week ending on June 24, suggesting a tightening supply market.
- #AngelinaJolie accuses #BradPitt of physically abusing her on a ...07:57 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- In a first, free bus service launched for women in Pakistan’s ...07:34 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- US, Denmark scientists win Nobel Prize in Chemistry 202207:05 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Mohammad Rizwan nominated for ICC Player of the Month award06:25 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Sabeeka Imam turns up temperature with new bold seflie06:12 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Shagufta Ejaz leaves fans rolling with laughter with new BTS video04:55 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022