Court grants physical remand of Finance Ministry, Saudi embassy’s staff in human smuggling case
The suspects were presented in senior civil judge Abdul Gafoor Kakar’s court.
The investigation officer informed the court that Shahid Iqbal was a technical assistant in Finance Ministry, while Ibrar works as a driver in the Saudi Embassy and Dr Sajid runs a homeopathic clinic.
He said that police recovered 30 passports and other documents from their possession. The officer informed the court that the group had also been in connivance with private Hajj operators.
- #AngelinaJolie accuses #BradPitt of physically abusing her on a ...07:57 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- In a first, free bus service launched for women in Pakistan’s ...07:34 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- US, Denmark scientists win Nobel Prize in Chemistry 202207:05 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Mohammad Rizwan nominated for ICC Player of the Month award06:25 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Sabeeka Imam turns up temperature with new bold seflie06:12 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Shagufta Ejaz leaves fans rolling with laughter with new BTS video04:55 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022