Darul Uloom Haqqania's Samiul Haq threatens Zardari, calls himself peaceful democratic leader
Talking to different delegations at his residence, Haq said: "If Zardari opens his mouth again, I will disclose some secrets, after which he will be unable to stand in front of his Western masters."
He said that several forces were painting him as a promoter of terrorism, even though he was a democrat in reality.
"My father participated in elections and won from 1970 to 1988, while I also contested polls and defeated a powerful candidate of PPP," he explained.
He added that his son was also a politician and had contested elections in recent years.
On the occasion, he also claimed that his seminary Darul Uloom Haqqania had spent billions of rupees on different development projects in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- PAKvENG: Pakistan set 146 runs target for England in 5th T20I09:19 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- TikToker shot dead as Iran clamps down on anti-hijab protests08:54 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- e& International delegation meets key government stakeholders from ...08:34 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Malala Yousafzai becomes a TV producer07:19 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Ahmed Ali Butt and Ahmed Ali Akbar trolled for recreating Oscar slap06:12 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022