IBM appoints Ghazanfar Ali as Country General Manager for Pakistan
He succeeds Humayun Bashir who served as Pakistan's General Manager for 16 years, said a statement. Humayun Bashir will be retiring from IBM after a successful 39-year career at the company.
Ghazanfar will be responsible for IBM's overall business in Pakistan with a focus on deploying IBM's advanced technology capabilities in Cognitive, Cloud Computing, Big Data and Analytic, Mobile and Security, to solve current and future needs of Pakistan business and industry.
Ghazanfar has 15 years of international and regional leadership experience. In his most recent role, Ghazanfar led the IBM Unix business in the Middle East and Africa. He holds an Electronics and Communication Engineering degree from the University of Engineering and Technology (UET) and also studied business management at LUMS, London Business School and lNSEAD France.
- Ace Junior League inaugural match tees off today04:26 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- ‘Khalistan-Pakistan Zindabad’ slogans in Aam Admi Party ...04:03 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan issues fresh travel advisory for domestic, international ...03:22 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- SBA, Korean Consul-General focuses on Sharjah’s ‘Guest of ...03:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Inside Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha’s vibrant Mehandi, Sangeet ...11:28 AM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Did Feroze Khan refuse to pay Rs200,000 child support to ex-wife?11:05 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji set to release her autobiography04:48 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022