If Prime Minister not held accountable, then no one should: Imran Khan
Imran Khan, who was on a two-day visit to Chitral, said that all political parties agreed on the need for holding the prime minister accountable.
He added that if the Prime Minister was not held accountable, then no one else in the country should be held accountable either. He also stressed that until the first family had not been held accountable, corruption would not end in Pakistan.
- Opposition announces Pakistan Democratic Movement against ...11:34 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Khobragade's posting at Indian HC incommensurate with Pakistan's ...11:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- UN chief refuses to take action on US request to restore sanctions ...09:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020