If Prime Minister not held accountable, then no one should: Imran Khan
Imran Khan, who was on a two-day visit to Chitral, said that all political parties agreed on the need for holding the prime minister accountable.
He added that if the Prime Minister was not held accountable, then no one else in the country should be held accountable either. He also stressed that until the first family had not been held accountable, corruption would not end in Pakistan.
- Rabi-ul-Awal moon not sighted in Pakistan; Eid Milad-un-Nabi on ...07:39 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022