If Prime Minister not held accountable, then no one should: Imran Khan
CHITRAL: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan has once again stressed the need for Nawaz Sharif's accountability after months of trying to have the premier disqualified on allegations of money laundering and tax evasion, which have hounded the nation's leader since the Panama Papers made headlines almost two months ago.
Imran Khan, who was on a two-day visit to Chitral, said that all political parties agreed on the need for holding the prime minister accountable.
He added that if the Prime Minister was not held accountable, then no one else in the country should be held accountable either. He also stressed that until the first family had not been held accountable, corruption would not end in Pakistan.
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Railways appoints first female Station Manager12:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Beirut blast: Death toll reaches 135, over 5,000 wounded in deadly ...10:22 AM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Disney's Mulan set for a digital release on September 405:18 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Shehzad Roy’s co-worker Wasu Khan in serious need of financial ...04:45 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020