Is Jacqueline Fernandez replacing Katrina in Salman's Next?
MUMBAI: There are rumors that Bollywood beauty Jacqueline Fernandez might replace Katrina Kaif in Salman Khan's next home production.
Speaking to Bollywood life, a well-known producer who knows both the actresses well has said that "Both girls are hard-working, professional, completely focused and ruthlessly ambitious.
So the roles that would have ideally gone to Katrina, especially with Salman, went to Jacqueline."
Earlier, it was said that Salman Khan had offered Katrina Kaif the lead role in the Tarun directorial.
When asked about the same, the source replied, "Salman is not likely to change his mind. But that doesn't stop ambitious people from doing their thing."
Sajid Nadiawala had earlier approached Katrina Kaif for Kick, but the role finally went to Jacqueline Fernandez.
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Punjab govt to celebrate Tiger Force Day on Aug 907:38 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020