Pakistan Army develop more than 300 types of military hardware
This was revealed at the meeting of the National Assembly Standing Committee on Defense Production chaired by Member National Assembly (MNA) Khawaja Sohail Mansoor on Wednesday.
The committee was briefed on the working of Military Vehicles Research and Development Establishment and the Ministry of Defense Production.
The committee was informed that over three hundred types of hardware had been designed, produced and fielded in service of the MVRDE, inside Pakistan.
It was also informed about the objectives of the organization, which are to facilitate the development of equipment, assess industrial potential, provide technical advice, conduct trials, provide technical guidance to industry and technology, and ensure technology transfers to the Pakistan Army, Navy and Air Force.
The committee recommended that the Military Vehicles Research and Development Establishment needs to be strengthened with more highly qualified engineers.
- Pakistan reduces import of Ozone depleting substances to 50pc11:52 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Opposition announces Pakistan Democratic Movement against ...11:34 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Khobragade's posting at Indian HC incommensurate with Pakistan's ...11:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020