State Bank announces bank holidays from July 5 to 8
According to a statement issued on Thursday, banks will remain closed from July 5 to July 8, 2016, on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr.
Earlier, in order to facilitate the general public, SBP had called on banks to keep open all branches on the first two Saturdays of July 2016.
All bank branches were supposed to be open for only one day, on July 4, during the first ten days of July 2016 due to various bank holidays and the traditional Eid-ul-Fitr break.
For the early replacement of cash at ATMs, banks will make proper arrangements to stock currency at various ATM feeding branches.
Commercial banks shall also make public the contact numbers of focal persons for quick resolution of issues like malfunctioning ATMs or the shortage of currency in the machines.
- Ace Junior League inaugural match tees off today04:26 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- ‘Khalistan-Pakistan Zindabad’ slogans in Aam Admi Party ...04:03 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan issues fresh travel advisory for domestic, international ...03:22 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- SBA, Korean Consul-General focuses on Sharjah’s ‘Guest of ...03:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Inside Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha’s vibrant Mehandi, Sangeet ...11:28 AM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Did Feroze Khan refuse to pay Rs200,000 child support to ex-wife?11:05 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji set to release her autobiography04:48 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022