Why is Man Mayal's Jeena being trolled on the internet? She doesn't even have parents
Social media hasn't been kind to Man Mayal's Jeena.
Despite being an important part of HumTV's most watched serial, Jeena is being laughed at for her overly sensitive, whiny persona. It's clear people can only hear someone whine about being an orphan so many times.
Jeena seems to believe that whining is the way to go in life. But unlike other well-known whingers, she has not been able to gain the sympathies of the nation, which, at times, seems like it is waiting to latch on to the next big sob story.
Perpetually absorbed in self pity, Jeena keeps complaining about all the things she doesn't have in life, such as her parents and the affections of her boss Salahuddin, who she is obsessed with. And with Mannu being a constant distraction in Salahuddin’s life, Jeena busies herself with different plots in a bid to ensnare him.
Played by the super talented Ayesha Khan, Jeena seems immune to all criticism as memes abound sardonically calling for zakaat contributions for her. It seems Jeena will have to make do with the handouts of others for now, because she isn't likely to get Salahuddin any time soon with her attitude.
Here's a glimpse of Jeena troll storm.
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Punjab govt to celebrate Tiger Force Day on Aug 907:38 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020