Why is Man Mayal's Jeena being trolled on the internet? She doesn't even have parents
Despite being an important part of HumTV's most watched serial, Jeena is being laughed at for her overly sensitive, whiny persona. It's clear people can only hear someone whine about being an orphan so many times.
Jeena seems to believe that whining is the way to go in life. But unlike other well-known whingers, she has not been able to gain the sympathies of the nation, which, at times, seems like it is waiting to latch on to the next big sob story.
Perpetually absorbed in self pity, Jeena keeps complaining about all the things she doesn't have in life, such as her parents and the affections of her boss Salahuddin, who she is obsessed with. And with Mannu being a constant distraction in Salahuddin’s life, Jeena busies herself with different plots in a bid to ensnare him.
Played by the super talented Ayesha Khan, Jeena seems immune to all criticism as memes abound sardonically calling for zakaat contributions for her. It seems Jeena will have to make do with the handouts of others for now, because she isn't likely to get Salahuddin any time soon with her attitude.
Here's a glimpse of Jeena troll storm.
- TECNO to soon launch a complete package phone with the best processor ...04:30 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan asks UK to deport ex-PM Nawaz Sharif04:10 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Babar Azam bags 2nd position in ICC T20I rankings03:12 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Sara Ali Khan and Janhvi Kapoor's workout video takes the Internet by ...02:37 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Irrfan Khan’s son Babil wishes to work with Amitabh Bachchan02:09 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021