You won't believe the price a strand of David Bowie's hair sold for
This is probably why one of Bowie's star-struck fans bought a strand of the legend's hair for an ungodly amount of money. The hair was taken from his madam Tussaud’s wax museum and sold for eighteen thousand seven hundred and fifty dollars at an auction.
Bowie's locks were not the only piece of memorabilia put up at auction. The recently deceased Prince’s yellow cloud guitar was also up for auction and sold for 137,500 dollars. The guitar was used by prince in most of his early videos and touring performances.
This is not the first time such a story has emerged from America's celebrity-obsessed culture. In the past, Justin Bieber’s hair has sold for a whopping $40,000. Other bizarre purchases include Brangelina’s breath in a bottle from the red carpet which was sold for a surplus amount of $500. Even earlier, a fan bought Britney Spears’s chewed gum for $14000.
Clearly, some fans take celebrity worship to a whole new level.
- President, PM express grief over martyrdom of Army officers in ...12:18 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- When is Eid Milad-un Nabi 2022? Here's everything you need to know ...11:52 AM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Leaked audio clips of PM Shehbaz, ministers up for sale on dark web: ...11:24 AM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Two Pakistan Army majors among 6 martyred in Balochistan chopper crash10:49 AM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Sonya Hussyn seen at concert in Toronto after Hum Awards ceremony11:53 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Sehar Khan jokes about Faysal Quraishi's bright coloured shirt10:19 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- 'Are we sick?' asks Ali Zafar in note on moral standards of society09:16 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022