Imran Khan bowed down twice during Pakpattan shrine visit, new video reignites controversy
An earlier video circulating on social media showed that the couple bowed down to the shrine of great Sufi at the entry point.
Imran’s rare gesture was well noted by social media, with political commentators, equating the move with a Sajda (prostration only done before Allah Almighty by the Muslims).
Imran Khan, wife bow down to Baba Fariduddin's ... 09:58 AM | 28 Jun, 2018
SAHIWAL - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan along with his wife, Bushra Maneka, paid a visit to the ...
The new video shows the politician bowed down the second time in the shrine of the great Sufi saint.
Imran Khan has clarified his position over his ‘controversial’ action at a Sufi shrine in Punjab, following a religio-political storm that has gripped the social media since the video went viral.
Did he perform 'Sajda' at Baba Ghulam Farid's ... 11:52 PM | 28 Jun, 2018
LAHORE - The top contender for Pakistan’s top office of Prime Minister, Imran Khan has clarified his position over ...
Sajda is only for Allah, I only kissed the floor of the mazar (shrine) out of my respect for the great individual that he was, for his services to Islam. This makes you more humble and removes your ego,the chairman of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) told the host of a show on Dunya TV.
- ICCIA holds Best of Entrepreneurship Pakistan Session at IBA11:33 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Nimra Khan boggles netizens with latest video11:01 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Angelina Jolie pens heartfelt note after visiting flood-hit areas in ...10:35 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Tuba Anwar and Mathira's virtual spat gets serious07:43 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Nora Fatehi's new dance video sets internet on fire07:10 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022