Coronavirus pandemic not even close to over: WHO
GENEVA - The World Health Organisation (WHO) has warned that coronavirus pandemic is not even close to being over as global death toll passed half a million.
In a statement in Geneva, WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said that number of infections recorded worldwide rose to more than 10 million and cases surge in Latin America and the United States (US).
He said lockdown measures have crippled global economy.
The WHO chief warned that the pandemic is actually speeding up.
- Pakistan allows second consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav05:18 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- 'ECNEC approves four projects of Rs289 bln'04:56 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program budget increased to Rs203 billion04:47 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- China test fires new ‘world-leading’ helicopter missile02:58 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali experimenting with her cooking skills01:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir’s mehndi moments will melt your heart12:27 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020