Ex-Speaker GB Assembly dies of coronavirus
GILGIT CITY – Malik Miskeen, who served as former Speaker of Gilgit-Baltistan Legislative Assembly, passed away on Tuesday.
The 75-year-old was under treatment after testing positive for CoVID-19 infection. He reportedly had co-morbidity issues, including Hypertension and Diabetes.
Malik Miskeen was a very influential politician belonging to the Diamer district of Gilgit-Baltistan. He was elected from the constituency of Tangeer district Diamer several times.
He breathed his last at the Combined Military Hospital Gilgit.
Pakistan surpasses 257,000 cases of coronavirus ... 02:04 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
LAHORE – The total number of coronavirus cases in Pakistan has reached to 257,913, according to the latest ...
- Pakistan minister tells reason behind reduction in coronavirus cases07:19 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Gold prices hit new high of Rs109,35007:07 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- K-Electric to face NAB inquiry over loadshedding, flouting agreement06:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali experimenting with her cooking skills01:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020