UN strongly condemns terrorist attack on PSX in Karachi
NEW YORK - United Nations (UN) has strongly condemned terrorist attack on the Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) in Karachi.
Talking to media in New York, the spokesman of UN Secretary-General, Stephane Dujarric, conveyed his condolences to families of victims, people and government of Pakistan.
ON Monday, four terrorists attacked the PSX building in the port city but security forces soon killed them all, police said.
Two security guards and a police official also lost their lives in the incident.
Banned outfit Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for the attack.
- All banks to operate from 09:00am to 5:30pm11:51 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- PTI minister backs Khawaja Asif on Hindu temple in Islamabad11:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Global coronavirus cases near 13 million with 569,000 deaths so far10:36 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred, 4 terrorists killed in North ...10:02 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 251,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,257 confirmed dead09:20 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Yashma Gill contracts coronavirus01:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020