OPPO revamps brand identity; gears up for Reno series launch in Pakistan
As a pioneer in smartphone innovations, OPPO has emerged as the fastest growing smartphone brand in the premium segment globally with an unprecedented 863% growth according to the Counterpoint Research report released in April 2019.
Encouraged by such growth and response from consumers in the premium segment, OPPO has partnered with celebrated designer, Eddie Opara of Pentagram, New York to craft a new brand identity. Their new brand identity showcases an exciting evolution in the company and its ongoing growth and success. The new brand imagery reveals a much simpler, symmetrical logo.
With the characteristic OPPO curves, the new logo is both distinctive and elegant offering a design, which leaves ample room for imagination. The imagery also includes a new colour system and visual layout system, as well as marks the debut of a custom typeface, OPPO Sans. This new brand image earmarks the growth and wider reach of OPPO as it continues to expand into more diverse markets and environments worldwide.
Carrying on its streak of innovation and creativity, OPPO is also introducing a new series in its product portfolio-Reno series.
Engineered for creativity, Reno series is targeted at creative young trendsetters with a passion for self-expression and imagining the unimaginable. As an embodiment of OPPO’s creative vision, Reno will serve as the catalyst for OPPO’s smartphone development in Pakistan for the next ten years. In line with the vision, OPPO is rolling out the “I’m Reno” brand campaign, which boasts of a new product concept, design philosophy, and communication model. As a part of the, ‘I’m Reno’, OPPO has partnered with renowned artists globally to inspire the power of creativity.
As a product series developed by OPPO for the global community, Reno will be available in all markets where OPPO operates. After receiving tremendous appreciation at the recent launches in China and Europe, OPPO Reno is all set to make its way to Pakistan.
- PAKvNZ: Kiwis to tour Pakistan for the first time in 18 years12:30 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- WATCH: Rangers deployed in Bhong after mob ransacks Hindu temple11:35 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan Army Chief calls for resolution of Kashmir dispute as per ...11:09 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- PM Imran reaffirms Pakistan’s resolute support for Kashmiris on ...10:46 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Komal Rizvi celebrates 40th birthday with family09:56 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021