OPPO revamps brand identity; gears up for Reno series launch in Pakistan
As a pioneer in smartphone innovations, OPPO has emerged as the fastest growing smartphone brand in the premium segment globally with an unprecedented 863% growth according to the Counterpoint Research report released in April 2019.
Encouraged by such growth and response from consumers in the premium segment, OPPO has partnered with celebrated designer, Eddie Opara of Pentagram, New York to craft a new brand identity. Their new brand identity showcases an exciting evolution in the company and its ongoing growth and success. The new brand imagery reveals a much simpler, symmetrical logo.
With the characteristic OPPO curves, the new logo is both distinctive and elegant offering a design, which leaves ample room for imagination. The imagery also includes a new colour system and visual layout system, as well as marks the debut of a custom typeface, OPPO Sans. This new brand image earmarks the growth and wider reach of OPPO as it continues to expand into more diverse markets and environments worldwide.
Carrying on its streak of innovation and creativity, OPPO is also introducing a new series in its product portfolio-Reno series.
Engineered for creativity, Reno series is targeted at creative young trendsetters with a passion for self-expression and imagining the unimaginable. As an embodiment of OPPO’s creative vision, Reno will serve as the catalyst for OPPO’s smartphone development in Pakistan for the next ten years. In line with the vision, OPPO is rolling out the “I’m Reno” brand campaign, which boasts of a new product concept, design philosophy, and communication model. As a part of the, ‘I’m Reno’, OPPO has partnered with renowned artists globally to inspire the power of creativity.
As a product series developed by OPPO for the global community, Reno will be available in all markets where OPPO operates. After receiving tremendous appreciation at the recent launches in China and Europe, OPPO Reno is all set to make its way to Pakistan.
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Earthquake jolts parts of Karachi10:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021