FO denies IS presence in Pakistan
ISLAMABAD (Web Desk) – Foreign Office Spokesman Qazi Khalilullah said on Thursday that IS, Daesh, has no presence in Pakistan, and the security forces of the country are fully alert and capable of handling any emerging threat.
In his weekly news briefing, Qazi Khalilullah said that Pakistan and India were finalising dates through diplomatic channels for the upcoming foreign secretary level talks. He maintained that Pakistan would raise all issues of concern in the upcoming foreign secretary level talks.
To a question, the spokesman said Pakistan and India had serious issues and disputes that need to be resolved peacefully through dialogue, adding that consultations were underway to host first meeting of the quadrilateral coordination committee comprising Pakistan, Afghanistan, US and China in the second half of next month.
Replying a question, the spokesman said that Pakistan joined the thirty-four countries coalition against terrorism and the extent of our participation would be decided in the light of additional information that we had sought from Saudi Arabia.
- Teenage girl killed in Indian unprovoked ceasefire violations along ...04:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran expresses pain and grief over loss of lives in Beirut ...03:36 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- If offered, I would love to work in Pakistan: Engin Altan Düzyatan01:53 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Saba Qamar, Bilal Ashraf & others grieve over the tragic explosions ...01:10 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020