FO denies IS presence in Pakistan
In his weekly news briefing, Qazi Khalilullah said that Pakistan and India were finalising dates through diplomatic channels for the upcoming foreign secretary level talks. He maintained that Pakistan would raise all issues of concern in the upcoming foreign secretary level talks.
To a question, the spokesman said Pakistan and India had serious issues and disputes that need to be resolved peacefully through dialogue, adding that consultations were underway to host first meeting of the quadrilateral coordination committee comprising Pakistan, Afghanistan, US and China in the second half of next month.
Replying a question, the spokesman said that Pakistan joined the thirty-four countries coalition against terrorism and the extent of our participation would be decided in the light of additional information that we had sought from Saudi Arabia.
- Tanzanian influencers Kili and Neema Paul recreate viral Pakistani ...01:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Mahira Khan showers Quick Style with 'gifts'01:16 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Sarah Khan shares pictures from latest bridal shoot12:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Grammy-winning Pakistani singer shares her quest to find her ...08:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022