Punjab to launch online money service for pensioners
A source in the district accounts office said that work was in final stage to computerise the details of pensioners under Direct Credit System (DCS) before their pension amount was directly credited to their accounts.
Under this programme, the number of documents detailing the case of a pensioner has been reduced from 13 to three pages, the source added.
The pensioners will submit their retirement cases to their respective District Account Offices one year prior to their retirement.
According the source, the new system will most likely be functional from March 31, 2016.
- PAKvENG: England beat Pakistan by 74 runs in first Test at Rawalpindi04:40 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- FIA detains school teacher for sharing child pornography online03:14 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Islamabad court indicts Shahnawaz Amir, mother in Sarah Inam murder ...02:45 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- 'The Great Gama': Nasir Adeeb shares details of his next film on ...02:21 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Hungary announces Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Pakistani ...01:49 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Aiman Khan leaves fans swooning over her sun-kissed pictures12:46 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Shoaib Malik takes son Izhaan on ride in his sports car (VIDEO)11:36 AM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Rahat Fateh Ali Khan reveals why he was arrested in India09:41 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022