Sundays to consume public holidays in 2016
If you look at 2016 calendar, you will come to know that May 1, August 14, December 25, which are public holidays according to Gazette of Pakistan, will be marked on Sundays.
Moreover the Eid-ul-Azha and Eid Milad-un-Nabi (SAW) will also be commemorated on Sundays most probably. However the Rabi-ul-Awal 12 could be public holiday if the moon sights on the 'right time.'
But still its nothing to be worried about as less holidays mean that Pakistanis will have more time work and build a more prosperous future for them.
Founder of Pakistan Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah also said "I insist you to strive. Work, Work and only work for satisfaction with patience, humbleness and serve thy nation," while he was addressing All India Muslim Students Conference in Jalandhur on November 15, 1942.
- 'Drunk' passenger forces emergency landing of Turkish flight in ...06:45 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- 'Farha' - Netflix releases Jordanian film on forced eviction of ...06:39 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- GCU Lahore names media studies department after late Arshad Sharif06:15 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- 'Ghani Syaani' – Shehnaaz Gill shares poster, teaser of upcoming ...04:21 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- It's a baby girl! Zulqarnain and Kanwal return home with their ...04:57 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022