This couple is breaking wedding stereotypes!
This star studded wedding of Zara Noor Abbas and Asad Siddiqui is the talk of the town!!
Zara Noor Abbas and Asad Siddiqui tie the knot in style. These celebrations started off with a comfy, homely dholak where the couple along with their family and friends were seen having an amazing time. Zara wore a green and pink saree with a hint of gold and Asad wore a black Shalwar Kameez with a men’s shawl wrapped in style.
THIS COUPLE IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE COUPLE!!
She is not your traditional shy and coy bride, he is not some serious looking proud groom. They are two adorable people in love GETTING MARRIED!! Fulfilling their dreams, ideas and desires on their big day. After the dholak they enjoyed their Sangeet. Zara wore a heavy embellished gown with a combination of lime green.
She looked stunning in that orange gown!!
How cute is she!!
The Big day!! Zara and Asad tied the knot with a very elegant combination of white and gold with a hint of red (obviously!!), and they looked picture perfect together.
Oh and that traditional jewellery is making some statement.
Every girl after getting Nikkahfied *sobs*
This couple went against the norms of wedding traditions and broke the stereotypes by wearing black on their big day! This event was the talk of the town as all the celebrities, socialites and prominent people were seen enjoying on the beats at their reception.
The theme was black and gold all the way!!
Zara wore a black velvet crop with an embellished golden skirt and a black net dupatta. She looked uber gorgeous on her reception.
Gangster vibes with them shades of black!!
She was even seen burning the dance floor with her steps!! Dances!!
The groom on Kala Chashma
We love how they celebrated their big day with everyone and the way they wanted to.
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE YOU GUYS *hearts*
- Vaccination process in Islamabad, Rawalpindi suspended as online ...05:56 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Facebook rolls out ‘Marketplace’ for entrepreneurs in Pakistan04:36 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- PAKvWI – Pakistan take on Windies in 2nd T20I today03:42 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul actresses Esra Bilgic, Gulsim Ali sad over Turkey forest ...11:55 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Yumna Zaidi shares adorable photos of her 32nd birthday09:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021