VIDEO: The self-contradictions of Dr Tahirul Qadri
More recently, during a press conference following an ‘All Parties Conference’ (APC) over Model Town issue on Saturday, the Canada-based cleric lambasted ousted Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Punjab Chief Minister Shehbaz Sharif for introducing horse trading and a culture of bribery in politics.
But fingers are also being raised at the 66-year-old preacher’s past who maintained a very close relation with the Sharif family during the first tenure of Nawaz-Shehbaz.
Here we have a video of Dr Tahirul Qadri from two different phases - having a gap of more than two decades - making statements about his affiliation with the Sharif brothers.
One part relates to his last protest when he marched on the federal capital with his diehard supporters and staged a sit-in for just over two months. The other one takes us back to the '90s when the head of Idara Minhajul Quran used to lead prayers at Model Town mosque built by the Sharif family.
- Aamir Liaquat spotted rebuking Karachi traffic cop publicly in viral ...11:24 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sindh SHOs permitted to take action against Covid SOPs’ violations08:45 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari shares his two cents regarding Sadaf Kanwal's item ...04:34 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021