Meera Jee praises PM Imran Khan in English, see video
In a video message in English, Meera said, “I am really proud of work Prime Minister Imran is doing. He has proven to be a great leader Pakistan needed. Especially the work PM Khan is doing in the health sector is commendable.”
Meera also appealed to the people to continue to donate to cancer hospital Shaukat Khanum to save to lives across the country.
The public reaction on Meera Jee's post was as expected:
Meera is among those Pakistani actors who wins the heart of public not only with her acting skills but also because of her gestures, controversial views, leaked videos and funny memes.
Meera Jee had made her movie debut in 1995 but earned nationwide critical acclaim in 1999 for her lead performance in Khilona, which earned her her first Nigar Award and significant praise.
During the late 1990s, she became an integral part of Lollywood. The star has also worked in Bollywood movies including Nazar.
Meera has always been criticized for her language skills (English) she speaks. What is your say on this?
- Ayaz Amir’s wife requests pre-arrest bail in daughter-in-law's ...01:49 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan’s ‘unstoppable' athletes clinch 13 medals at Mount ...01:24 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- President, PM express grief over martyrdom of Army officers in ...12:18 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- When is Eid Milad-un Nabi 2022? Here's everything you need to know ...11:52 AM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Sonya Hussyn seen at concert in Toronto after Hum Awards ceremony11:53 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Sehar Khan jokes about Faysal Quraishi's bright coloured shirt10:19 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- 'Are we sick?' asks Ali Zafar in note on moral standards of society09:16 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022