NAB Balochistan recovers Rs1 billion, initiates inquiry against three ex-CMs
The anti-graft body unearthed several corruption cases including illegal allotment of government land worth billion of rupees in Gwadar, launched investigation against elements in food department, education sector, Finance, Audit General (AG) Office, Quetta Development Authority (QDA) and other departments in 2018, said a NAB spokesman on Monday.
As many as 100 inquiries and 25 investigations were underway, he said.
NAB chief orders probe against former Balochistan ... 04:58 PM | 23 Apr, 2018
ISLAMABAD – Chairman NAB Justice (r) Javed Iqbal on Monday ordered its Balochistan bureau to launch an inquiry ...
According to the spokesman, NAB is continuing its efforts against corrupt elements, adding, former Finance Secretary, Mushtaq Raisani was arrested in case of mega corruption during previous government tenure and his billions of property was also handed over to Provincial Government in light of NAB Court decision.
Mushtaq Raisani, Khalid Langove secure bail in ... 03:21 PM | 30 Jul, 2018
QUETTA - The bail pleas of former Balochistan finance secretary Mushtaq Raisani and former finance adviser to chief ...
He said former provincial minister for Food, Mir Izhar Khosa, Secretary Food, Noor Muhammad Pirkani, Managing Director JAIDA, Mehboob Dashti, GM Finance Waqas Ahmed and other had been apprehended in corruption cases in 2018.
- PM Shehbaz orders to link Thar Coal Mines with railway network by ...11:54 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Are Maya Ali and Bilal Ashraf dating?11:28 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Syra Yousuf and Shahroz Sabzwari's psycho-thriller gets shelved10:58 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- ADB announces $2.3 to 2.5 billion in flood relief support for Pakistan09:50 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Zara Noor Abbas hugs emotional fan during meetup08:32 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Mohsin Abbas Haider opens up about comparison with Ranveer Singh09:21 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022