Nepal’s Blind Women Cricket Team to arrive Pakistan on Jan 27
Addressing a press conference, Sultan Shah said that five-match cricket series would start from January and end on February. He said that for the first time, the country’s Blind Women Cricket Team would be in action participating at an international event.
Sultan Shah said that the world’s first blind cricket series was going to commence during the month of January which would be hosted by Pakistan. The Chairman PBCC said the first ever blind cricket series in the country was an honour and would be organized with the help of Interloop Company which has always supported the blind cricket team at every level. Sultan Shah said that national blind cricket team had won the world cup twice and played 13 cricket series.
Speaking at the occasion, Executive Director Interloop, Faryal Sadiq said the company would provide all facilities to the Blind Women Cricket Team. She expressed satisfaction on organizing mega event in the country for women blind cricket. “We are trying to promote healthy activities in the country for healthy society and the dream of Blind Women Cricket Team is being materialized,” Faryal Sadiq said.
The 15-member Blind Women Cricket Team would be led by Rabia Shahzadi in the series. Saba Gul, Aqsa Arif, Bushra Zahoor, Samaya Mumtaz and Aneela Shahzadi were placed in B-1 category and Sadia Khalid, Mehwish Rafique, Nimra Rafique, Rabia Javed (Wicket Keeper), Nisha Bakhsh and Bisma Hussain included B-2 category. Kiran Rafique, Tayyba Bano and Irum Shahzadi were consisted in B-3 category.
- PAKvENG: Pakistan beat England in yet another nail-biting thriller11:16 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Chinese doctor shot dead in Karachi11:00 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani boxer Usman Wazeer makes history in Thailand10:35 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- NSC okays constitution of high-level committee to probe PM Office ...10:10 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Forced retirement of 85 Rescue employees challenged in LHC09:45 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Srha Asghar and husband announce pregnancy08:21 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Saim Sadiq's Joyland to hit cinemas on November 1807:58 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Malala Yousafzai becomes a TV producer07:19 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022