Saad Rafique gets four-day transit remand
Accountability Court Judge Muhammad Azam passed the orders on an application by the bureau for the purpose.
NAB Prosecutor Hafiz Asad and investigation officer submitted that chairman standing committee had summoned the MNA to attend a meeting of the committee. They requested the court to allow a four-day transit remand of the MNA for his shifting to Islamabad to attend the meeting.
At this, the court allowed the application and granted four-day transit remand of Saad Rafique till January 4.
Saad Rafique attends first NA session after NAB ... 01:05 PM | 21 Dec, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz leader, Khawaja Saad Rafique attended the first session of National Assembly ...
Saad Rafique and his brother Salman Rafique were arrested by the NAB on December 11 in Paragon Housing Scam and the bureau had obtained their physical remand for investigation.
- PAKvENG: Pakistan win T20I series against England11:16 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani boxer Usman Wazeer makes history in Thailand10:35 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- NSC okays constitution of high-level committee to probe PM Office ...10:10 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Forced retirement of 85 Rescue employees challenged in LHC09:45 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Srha Asghar and husband announce pregnancy08:21 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Saim Sadiq's Joyland to hit cinemas on November 1807:58 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Malala Yousafzai becomes a TV producer07:19 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022