Federal Cabinet meets to discuss political, economic situation today
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan chairs the Federal cabinet meeting in Islamabad to discuss the prevailing political and economic situation in the country today (Tuesday).
According to the media details, the meeting will discuss the eight-point agenda at the Prime Minister’s office and will review the overall political and economic situation of the country.
The cabinet is expected to be given a briefing on financial statistics. The State Bank s financial statements for 2018 will also be approved. The issue of handing over of a Norwegian citizen is also on the agenda list.
Besides, the appointment of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) CEO will also be is also part of the agenda of the cabinet meeting.
- Ashura processions culminate peacefully across Pakistan11:08 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- 'Neelofar' starring Fawad, and Mahira gets a release date08:54 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Punjab police to take over Banigala's security after Gill’s arrest08:10 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Eshal Fayyaz gives befitting reply to trolls for moral policing05:58 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Adeel Chaudhry spills the beans on his wedding plans05:06 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Natasha Ali Lakhani wins hearts with latest video02:05 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022