Federal Cabinet meets to discuss political, economic situation today
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan chairs the Federal cabinet meeting in Islamabad to discuss the prevailing political and economic situation in the country today (Tuesday).
According to the media details, the meeting will discuss the eight-point agenda at the Prime Minister’s office and will review the overall political and economic situation of the country.
The cabinet is expected to be given a briefing on financial statistics. The State Bank s financial statements for 2018 will also be approved. The issue of handing over of a Norwegian citizen is also on the agenda list.
Besides, the appointment of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) CEO will also be is also part of the agenda of the cabinet meeting.
- Iran ready to talks with Saudi Arabia, Gulf countries: Javad Zarif12:02 AM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Imran Khan discusses digital media with youth at PM House09:59 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- AJK snowfall: Neelum, Leepa, Bhedi declared calamity-hit areas09:50 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FO summons Indian diplomat to reject mischievous portrayal of ...08:58 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FM Qureshi reaches Qatar after conclusion of successful US visit08:51 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019