Federal Cabinet meets to discuss political, economic situation today
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan chairs the Federal cabinet meeting in Islamabad to discuss the prevailing political and economic situation in the country today (Tuesday).
According to the media details, the meeting will discuss the eight-point agenda at the Prime Minister’s office and will review the overall political and economic situation of the country.
The cabinet is expected to be given a briefing on financial statistics. The State Bank s financial statements for 2018 will also be approved. The issue of handing over of a Norwegian citizen is also on the agenda list.
Besides, the appointment of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) CEO will also be is also part of the agenda of the cabinet meeting.
- Pakistan assures all-out support to brothers separated during ...12:52 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Punjab mulls slashing attendance to 50pc for students under 12 years: ...12:19 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s NSA Moeed Yusuf to visit Afghanistan to discuss ...11:49 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- PM Imran to launch Pakistan Digital City Technology Zone in Haripur ...11:21 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Aima Baig confronts man who flashed middle finger at her in Lahore ...10:46 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Senior Pakistani actor Rasheed Naz passes away at 7310:16 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- 'It was a difficult time for us, especially Zara!' Asad Siddiqui ...10:10 PM | 16 Jan, 2022
- Anushka Sharma pens emotional note for Virat Kohli as he steps down ...06:13 PM | 16 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021