Aamir Liaquat Hussain divorces Syeda Bushra Iqbal
KARACHI – Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf MNA and famous TV host Aamir Liaquat has divorced his first wife Syeda Bushra.
Taking it to Twitter, the former wife of famous Television host Syeda Bushra Iqbal announced the separation. She wrote, Salam. I think its I bring about some clarity regarding my relationship with my ex-husband Aamir Liaqat. He has divorced me.
She also mentioned second wife Tuba as it was upon her request that Aamir made such a decision.
"However, divorcing me is one thing, but doing it in front of Tuba on call at her request, was perhaps the most painful and traumatic thing for my children and I.”
Aamir Liaquat has two children from his first wife, Bushra. He married for the second time with Tuba Aamir in the year 2018.
Syeda Tuba Amir debuts in Bharaas 03:56 PM | 8 Dec, 2020
Syeda Tuba Amir, the wife of religious scholar Dr Amir Liaquat Hussain, is all set to make a debut in the popular drama ...
- Pakistan secures spot on three key United Nations bodies02:00 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan marks Allama Iqbal’s 83rd death anniversary01:58 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- NAB summons Punjab Minister Aslam Iqbal, Samiullah Ch in sugar scam01:43 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Afghan peace conference in Turkey postponed as Taliban balk01:14 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Syra Yousaf’s birthday bash photos go viral06:02 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021